How To Ward Off Mosquitoes with Avon
Avon Bug Guard Mosquito Repellent
Now that summer is officially upon us it’s time to get outdoors and have some fun! From BBQs, picnics, swimming days, and so much more, it’s time to get outside thanks to the warmer temps and the fact that many are on summer vacation. Although summer is an amazing time of year, it can also mean lots of bugs since ticks, mosquitoes and other bugs like to join in on our summer fun. Bugs are seriously a pain when we’re trying to have fun and can damper our summer plans. Mosquitoes can give us itchy and painful bites and even major health problems like allergic reactions or severe illnesses. And with Zika Virus and West Nile Virus scaring everyone, it’s important to keep yourself safe from bug bites this summer. Learn how to ward off mosquitoes with Avon. Check out these few tips on how to do that:
3. Use Mosquito Repellent
- Skin So Soft Bug Guard Plus IR3535 Gentle Breeze SPF 30 Lotion that repels mosquitoes that may transmit the West Nile Virus, as well as deer ticks that can transmit Lyme Disease. For more information on prevention, identification and treatment options read this informative Lyme Disease guide. Make sure to have plenty of Skin So Soft Gentle Breeze on hand while you enjoy camping and hiking in the woods this summer. This product is non-greasy and contains vitamin E and Aloe, as well as provides SPF 30 protection.
- Skin So Soft Bug Guard Plus IR3535 Expedition SPF 30 Bonus Size Pump that provides effective protection against gnats, deer ticks, mosquitoes, sand flies, no-seeums and biting midges. It’s hypoallergenic and dermatologist tested.
- Skin So Soft Bug Guard Plus Picaridin Towelettes, which are perfect for when you’re on the go and need protection in a jiffy!
Avon Mosquito Repellent Questions
- Can I use Avon mosquito repellent for babies? Never apply insect repellents to babies younger than 2 months. For children older than 2 months parents should spray insect repellent on their hands and rub it on your child’s face. Always avoid the eyes and mouth. Apply the repellents on all exposed skin or clothes but never under clothing. Wash children’s skin with soap and water when coming indoors. Wash their clothes also before wearing again.
- What does Avon Picaridin sprays protect against? Picaridin protects against mosquitoes, deer ticks, gnats, no-seeums, sand flies and biting midges. The aerosol spray also fights off black flies. This is the top choice for Avon insect sprays for activities at dusk or dawn when the mosquitoes are most active.
- What Avon Bug Guard products are good for outdoor activities? The Avon Bug Guard Expedition products have a 2 in 1 protection from sun and certain insects. This makes it perfect for outdoor adventures. It will fight against mosquitoes, deer ticks, gnats, no-seeums, sand flies and biting midges. The SPF 28 and SPF 30 in these Skin So Soft products protect your skin from the sun’s rays.
- Which Avon insect repellents should I use for swimming? The Skin So Soft Gentle Breeze and Cool ‘N Fabulous Blue Lotion have an SPF 30 water-resistant protection of 80 minutes. It is non-greasy and hypoallergenic.
- Do Avon bug repellents protect against Zika? Read this blog post for more information on how Avon bug repellents protect against Zika and West Nile.