Are you looking for tips on selling Avon online?
Let’s dive into the power of social media.
Mary’s Top Pinterest Marketing Tips for Avon
Today I’d like to give you a few Pinterest marketing tips for Avon that I have implemented into my direct sales business.
Facts about Pinterest
Did you know there are over 50 million visitors each month to Pinterest? PLUS over 70% are women!
Pinterest is not only a social media platform but also a visual search engine!
Why Sell Avon on Pinterest
Some of the most popular categories on Pinterest are
#1 Food & Drink
#2 DIY & Crafts
#3 Home Décor.
HOWEVER… Did you know that #5 is Women’s Fashion and #6 is Hair and Beauty?
And Remember 70% of users are women!
Women are constantly on the hunt for what’s trending and what’s hot! Pinterest is the place to showcase our trendy Avon products.
Did you know the lifespan of viral pin can be weeks, months or even years?
The best thing about Pinterest is that you don’t even have to have a blog to use it. You can link every image directly to your Avon eStore product page. So all Avon reps can use Pinterest.
So if someone is scrolling through the feed and sees your pin and clicks on it, they go directly to your Avon eStore to make the purchase. How sweet is that!
Best Practices for Selling Avon on Pinterest
Let me tell you a little bit about my Pinterest marketing tips for Avon.
- Of course, the best practice when using Pinterest is to be creative. Originality is the KEY to getting your content shown by Pinterest and in front of more people’s eyes. Your top goal is to get high engagement on your pins.
- The size of the pins is very important so it will be seen in the feed. Pinterest images (or Pins) should be vertical at a 2×3 ratio. Best sizes are 1000×1500 or 600×900.
- Create an image that evokes curiosity so someone would want to click on the pin. This can be tricky. My suggestion is to try different approaches and see what works for you. Your goal should be to have high engagement on your pins.
- It is a good idea to include a call to action on your pin. This is an action that you want your viewer to do.
- Pinterest’s latest suggestion for best engagement is to make fresh new images. This can be very time-consuming. Do the best you can with this tip.
- Be creative by designing pins or graphics on canva.com or snappa.com so your content will be unique.
- You can upload your own images you take on your camera or use free stock images. You cannot use images you find on Google or Pinterest as they may be copywrited. There are free stock image sites. Do a Google search to find these.
- Remember to link pin images back to the product page on your Avon eStore for the sale.
- Finally, make sure to reference Avon’s Social Media and Advertising Policies for guidance on creating content for social media.
Conclusion for Pinterest Marketing Tips for Avon
Well, that pretty much sums up the why and how to use Pinterest to sell Avon online. Start now by launching your own Pinterest business account today. Be creative and have fun!
Finally, don’t forget to check out my blog post on setting up your Google My Business account for Avon. Let everyone online know that you are an Avon representative in their area.
Discover more tips for selling Avon online from Mary Bertsch, Avon Representative to increase your online presence.
Pin on Pinterest for Easy Reference
If this tutorial was helpful for you, please comment below.
SHARE THIS POST ON FACEBOOK WITH YOUR TEAM
*Share this post by clicking on the social media share options. All posts on this blog are copyrighted by beautywithmary.com so do not copy written content.